• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beginner Tips for Cleaning up Adobe Muse Websites

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first time using Adobe Muse and I am creating a website for a company. I am having a horrible time of having the website look right on different sizes of screens. I am organizing the website to fit different breakpoints and I pin objects to the center and sides. In the end, it only looks good on Muse and it gets all messed up on mobile phones and different sizes of computers. I have set up both the desktop layout and phone layout. I would accept any advice and ideas that could help clean up and finalize my website. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

pin is fine on a desktop design but not on a phone or device design

the modern way is to use pin [to browser] and that works for most (but not all devices)

show us your design if you want real help mate... press publish and make a free website on Adobe bc for testing

then for code help we need the .muse file

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ryanc82372664  wrote

I would accept any advice and ideas that could help clean up and finalize my website.

don't use pin! most phones | devices don't like it... many just ignore it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So leave all menus and buttons unpinned?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

pin is fine on a desktop design but not on a phone or device design

the modern way is to use pin [to browser] and that works for most (but not all devices)

show us your design if you want real help mate... press publish and make a free website on Adobe bc for testing

then for code help we need the .muse file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines