• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best app to use to create an inspection sheet in Adobe Muse

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Muse to create a training site. I would like to expand to make inspection forms we could use on tablets from our Muse site. What I want to do is create an inspection sheet that users can fill out on a tablet filling in customizable fields. I would like when the field checked is good it comes up green and if there is a problem with a field it comes up red. There are a lot of customizations I would like to make. My question is what Adobe program would work best for this since I am using Muse, or is there a program that would work as a standalone without Muse. Basically I am creating a customizable inspection sheet to use on a tablet and forward the inspection results to where it needs to go.I prefer to not to use someone else's program which requires a subscription. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

I prefer to not to use someone else's program which requires a subscription.

Then no, can't do. What you describe requires advanced form processing which isn't even totally free on Jotform et al, despite them offering a ton of free tools. You have to invest some extra money or just ditch the idea unless you care to create it all yourself with real coding in an HTML editor. It's simply way beyond what Muse can do out of the box.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I prefer to not to use someone else's program which requires a subscription.

Then no, can't do. What you describe requires advanced form processing which isn't even totally free on Jotform et al, despite them offering a ton of free tools. You have to invest some extra money or just ditch the idea unless you care to create it all yourself with real coding in an HTML editor. It's simply way beyond what Muse can do out of the box.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines