Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Big images enabled to download

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to give the possibility for people to download original size (1000px wide) images of my site when they navigate in mobile by just selecting image and then "save image" in the mobile phone, but keeping it responsive. Meaning, images will respond to mobile full width but if you donwload them is in its original size.

Is it possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Apply a link to the image(s): Go to the „Hyperlinks“ dropdown in the upper control strip, choose „Link to File …“ and select your HiRes image.

If you now click onto the „normal“ image, the bigger version is downloaded/displayed for download depending on the capabilities of your browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest to link your "small" mobile photo to the "BIG" photo. Nothing more easy than that, I hope.

I am afraid , if you just let them download the photo with right click, that they get the mobile version.

Linking should work. More work for you, satisfied customers, what more do you want .

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apply a link to the image(s): Go to the „Hyperlinks“ dropdown in the upper control strip, choose „Link to File …“ and select your HiRes image.

If you now click onto the „normal“ image, the bigger version is downloaded/displayed for download depending on the capabilities of your browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines