• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black box appears when I click on a trigger even though "mouse down" set to no color

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a blank composition, where the image should appear when the trigger is clicked. the trigger has a .png image in it and the background/stroke is set to no color for all states. when i click the trigger, a black box appears inside of the trigger. Please help me resolve this!! So incredibly frustrating!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

I didn‘t test your site up to now, but I think, the behaviour, you are describing, is not Muse related, but a “feature“ of your phone‘s operating system (iOS): Just try to tap on any link on this forum page – for example the „Reply“ or „Translate“ button at the bottom of this post –, and you will see this dark grey highlighting too.

Is this correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us a working link to reproduce your issue.

You may publish a temporary, free site on Businesscatalyst, using the „Publish“ button top right in Muse‘s application window.

Even better: Delete all pages and all elements except this composition. Save this .muse file under a new name, upload it to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we will have a look.

You may follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! thanks for responding. Here's the link  https://adobe.ly/2HIbgeF

Also, I noticed that it seems to work find in the preview, but the problem occurs when I view the site on my phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn‘t test your site up to now, but I think, the behaviour, you are describing, is not Muse related, but a “feature“ of your phone‘s operating system (iOS): Just try to tap on any link on this forum page – for example the „Reply“ or „Translate“ button at the bottom of this post –, and you will see this dark grey highlighting too.

Is this correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, okay. That's makes sense. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines