Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank Composition

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am new to Muse so i am not sure if this is possible.

I am using a blank composition with all the triggers surrounding the target. As you go over each trigger it changes the image on the target and if you move from teh trigger to the target it will fade between the states of triggers target.

What I want to do is fade between each different trigger. So when I am on one trigger and move to the next the image in the target will fade between them.

I was somehow getting this to work randomly but not between all the targets. I have tried different variations of fade between states and from the blue arrow in the target/trigger drop down.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

It looks like this, if you set a slow transition speed in the compositions configuration panel and a states transition for every image in the „States“ panel: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxrbqsiuiqhj03s/zach-van-heelv.muse?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t understand exactly, what you are trying to achieve.

But look at this sample file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/doz8214pfdjwvgh/fading-composition-triggers.muse?dl=0

The trigger content fades and appears on rollover, because the trigger content is set to 0% opacity at normal state and 100% opacity at rollover. Additionally, there is a transition effect applied.

You can achieve the same effects with the triggers itself, by setting them to 0%/100% on rollover. In this case you have to adjust the single states, when the triggers, not the content of the triggers are selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did some screen captures to show the projcet.

I have a target surrounded by triggers.

In the current no fade, the fade between the states of the trigger is what I want. In the fade video I would like something similar between the different triggers (minus the flash of gray between them)

The states are filled with different photos

fade - YouTube

current no fade - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t understand what you are trying to achieve.

You have transparent triggers, overlapping the stacked  targets. If the triggers are hovered, the targets are changing according their settings, which you have chosen in the composition’s configuration panel (transition speed).

What else are you looking for? There aren’t more built in options. Targets are not changed by changing their states, but by addressing a different target.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does the one project fade the target image when hovering over different triggers and the first one doesn't?

I want every image when changing to fade into the next one: Fade between the different states, fade between the different trigger images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps somebody else chimes in, who understands your issue, I unfortunately don’t.

For me it seems, that you don’t have trigger images at all. You only have target images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct. There are only target images, when the mouse moves around it scrolls over a trigger and changes the target image.

When that change happens I want it to fade, not just jump to the next image.

One project started doing it randomly, but only between certain triggers, with the same comp settings and trigger/ target fade settings in the other one, it will not do it. Why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand correctly your issue is on one page the fade transition works fine, however it does not on another page, correct?

In this case, you need to share your Muse project with us so we can have a look into.

Refer to this doc for sharing the file - Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read my post 3. The transition between  composition targets can be set in the composition’s configuration panel. There are no other transitions as these. But we are going in circles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like this, if you set a slow transition speed in the compositions configuration panel and a states transition for every image in the „States“ panel: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxrbqsiuiqhj03s/zach-van-heelv.muse?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines