• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank Space Beside Page

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There appears to be nothing next to my page in Design view, and even when my site is viewed in browser at some of the widest breakpoints, however when it gets down to about mobile sized width in the browser, there is a blank space beside my content that can be viewed by slightly swiping to the left. I have an image, gradient, contact form and Google map embedded, along with the nav bar and footer.. Any help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Would have been really helpful and less time consuming, if you followed the instructions in the document, which Ankushr linked.

In case of your site it is enough, to have one single page with one, two elements to reproduce your issue.

If you prepare your .muse this way before posting the upload link, I bet, you would have found the issue by yourself:

Delete this 3rd party "Preloader“ widget from „MuseForYou“ and all works as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

However, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652.

You can remove any confidential info and use placeholders instead.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you go: VECA Website copy.muse

thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And here is my published site: Home - VECA Group

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would have been really helpful and less time consuming, if you followed the instructions in the document, which Ankushr linked.

In case of your site it is enough, to have one single page with one, two elements to reproduce your issue.

If you prepare your .muse this way before posting the upload link, I bet, you would have found the issue by yourself:

Delete this 3rd party "Preloader“ widget from „MuseForYou“ and all works as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that, but what if I need my preloader widget? I have placed in exactly were the developer of it has instructed, and plus the empty space is on the other side of the page from the master page that its placed on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don’t know an answer. If you need this preloader widget, you have to live with your issues or contact the vendor. Definitely no way out.

Otherwise you have to look for a different preloader. I, for my part, can’t see, why such a widget should be necessary on your site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines