Highlighted

Blue selection overlay in mobile interaction menu

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

This accordion panel that i built for the menu is white originally when it loads. All fine. But when i tap on the menu to open it on my mobile, this blue overlay pops on it for a second, then it disappears. It makes the interaction look super dodgy. Any thoughts how it can be fixed? Thanks

Screenshot_20191215-034852_Chrome.jpg

TOPICS
Bugs, Error, How to, Responsive design, Widget

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blue selection overlay in mobile interaction menu

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

This accordion panel that i built for the menu is white originally when it loads. All fine. But when i tap on the menu to open it on my mobile, this blue overlay pops on it for a second, then it disappears. It makes the interaction look super dodgy. Any thoughts how it can be fixed? Thanks

Screenshot_20191215-034852_Chrome.jpg

TOPICS
Bugs, Error, How to, Responsive design, Widget

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the header area of your accordion, open the "States" panel, and check, if there is a color assigned in active state.

But perhsps the reason is a different one: On iOS, there is a built in "tapping feedback", which you can't override. Simply tap on any button of any homepage in Safari and look, what happens …

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2019 0