• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blurry highres jpg images muse

Participant ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some jpg images 20 cm x 20 cm, 300 dpi with txt on them- looks blurry when I export page. What should I do?

references

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it be better to save them as pdf?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The maximum resolution muse can handle is 2048 px at its longest edge.

Yours might have 3543 px, so it is the first step to reduce them, best option if you reduce them to exactly the size you want them to appear on the web.

If you have reduced the file to its final dimension, you might need some unsharp mask (in PS) or selective sharpening. But be careful if you use printed images.

But now Muse does not "touch" your image and uses it, as you want it. By this you can have the most control over this process.

Watch this, if you need and like:

Maximum image size in Muse?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

fotoroeder  schrieb

The maximum resolution muse can handle is 2048 px at its longest edge.

Yours might have 3543 px, so it is the first step to reduce them, best option if you reduce them to exactly the size you want them to appear on the web.

Best Regards,

Uwe

fotoroeder​, this is not true!

Muse can handle images much bigger than 2048 px per side!

Please read my answer(post #4) here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1793996

About image quality in general, please follow my „correct answer" to achieve best possible quality here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2371157:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the thread Blurry text in jpg, where it is explained that I need to make the jpg exact double size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

schrieb

Found the thread Blurry text in jpg, where it is explained that I need to make the jpg exact double size.

Double size only for HIDPI.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines