• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bottom stroke missing on last tab in tabbed panel

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've inserted the standard Muse Tabbed Panel widget, and I updated the states of my tabs to my color scheme. Each state has a stroke. The content area has a stroke as well. Each content area contains text only. The last tab always has a missing bottom stroke, no matter how many tabs I add. I have 4 tabs, the last is missing the bottom stroke. I add a new tab and now the 5th is missing the bottom stroke. I tried starting fresh with a new page and a new Tabbed Panel, and once I change the colors of the tab states (background color only), the same thing happens. It makes it look like the content pertains to the Tools tab and not the first tab.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

This little screencast should help to fix your issue:

But I must admitt: Muse sometimes gets a hiccup, when you edit differently defined outlines of tabbed panel triggers. Sometimes you have to try more than one time.

And concerning the alignment of the stroke (center, inside, outside): You should make sure, that it is the same in every state. In the last seconds of the video you can see, that it isn’t the case and has to be corrected (what I forgot ).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please

• delete all content from the composition targets,
  • copy this composition widget onto a newly created .muse document,
  • upload it to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and
  • post the download link here?

Then we will have a closer look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link on Dropbox. Dropbox - Website-1.muse 

Interestingly, when I copied it into a new site file and removed the content, it is now the FIRST tab that is missing the bottom stroke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This little screencast should help to fix your issue:

But I must admitt: Muse sometimes gets a hiccup, when you edit differently defined outlines of tabbed panel triggers. Sometimes you have to try more than one time.

And concerning the alignment of the stroke (center, inside, outside): You should make sure, that it is the same in every state. In the last seconds of the video you can see, that it isn’t the case and has to be corrected (what I forgot ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you SO MUCH. That was driving me crazy. I really appreciate all of your excellent help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines