[Branched from internal links with missing anchor]

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Im having the same problem. Links are named (tooltip), but SEO crawler says "anchor name missing". 

Did you get this solved?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I branched your question to a new topic because the one you posted to is quite old.

1. Muse is discontinued & unsupported.  Nobody should be using discontinued web authoring software for modern website projects.

See the Important Announcement about Muse
https://community.adobe.com/t5/muse/important-announcement-support-for-adobe-muse-ends-today/td-p/11...

2. Named anchors are deprecated in HTML5.  We no longer use them. The modern approach is to use a unique ID instead. In this code example, my page contains 3 unique ID names.

<div id="unique_1">

Lorem ipsum dolor...

</div>

<div id="unique_2">

Lorem ipsum dolor...

</div>

<div id="unique_3">

Lorem ipsum dolor...

</div>

LINKS ON SAME PAGE:

<a href="#unique_1>Link Text</a>

<a href="#unique_2>Link Text</a>

<a href="#unique_3>Link Text</a>

LINKS FROM A DIFFERENT PAGE:

<a href="some_page.html#unique_1>Link Text</a>

<a href="some_page.html#unique_2>Link Text</a>

<a href="some_lpage.html#unique_3>Link Text</a>

Post back if you have any questions.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please open a new thread - be aware that Muse is under EOL since 2018 and if there might have been anything to needed to get resolved, it will never happen. Not sure about your issue, though. To name a link in Muse must be set in the hyperlinks section in the menubar at the top of muse interface. A tooltip won`t help, I guess. In case I missed something, let us know.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines