• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Branched to Muse subscription expired

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, As soon as I start Muse, I am asked to update my billing information: Your subscription has expired. Please update your billing information to reactivate it.

But this is not possible because there is no subscription anymore?

Best regards

lesheures calmes

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Muse is a discontinued product.  The only way to keep using Muse is by signing-in to a paid Creative Cloud All Apps plan.  AND tick the box in CC Desktop App to Show Older Apps.  See screenshot.

Creative Cloud Desktop AppCreative Cloud Desktop App

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the exact problem - is there any solution so far?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just restarted muse again and again. than i followed this link https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/muse/get-started.html and downloaded muse - somehow its working right now... even i cant log in to adobe cloud at the moment 😛 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is a discontinued product.  The only way to keep using Muse is by signing-in to a paid Creative Cloud All Apps plan.  AND tick the box in CC Desktop App to Show Older Apps.  See screenshot.

Creative Cloud Desktop AppCreative Cloud Desktop App

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the instructions. I have followed them, as soon as I start Muse, the message appears that the trial version will expire in 7 days. Unbenannt.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a paid Creative Cloud All Apps plan?

Please log-in to your account below to confirm your plan is active and payment details are current.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If your paid All Apps plan is active and payment details are current, see the following help article.

Purchased Creative Cloud apps appear as trial versions

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed all the steps. Nevertheless, the following message appears: Your subscription has expired. "Update your billing information to reactivate it". I have re-entered the billing information several times. They are correct, after all I recently paid Acrobat DC with them. This is really annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I chatted with Adobe and they simply say that Adobe Muse CC is now only available with the All Apps subscription.
So, Adobe wants to subscribe to All Apps only to use an app which is no longer supported!?

Not nice.

At all.
I was a subscribed Muse user for several years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same for me, it is not understandable, to pay much more than before for an old product, which is not longer supported?  I built a lot of Muse-Sites in the last years with a single licence and now I MUST change to the hole product? Really not a good deal 😞 Greetings from Munich/Germany, Andrea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines