Highlighted

break point collapsing

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a website for a tour operator. One of the pages has a list of holidays - each product has an image and 3 text boxes and a button. It is a long page with about 30 holidays - so a lot of elements. The idea is that as each holiday has departed it is deleted and the rest move up the page - if you see what I mean.

When I had added a few new holidays I looked at the next breakpoint and the whole lot had collapsed into a heap of elements. I deleted the breakpoint and rebuilt it manually and cotinued to add new holidays on the page. I checked the break point  and at first it seemed OK but I just looked and the whole thing has collapsed again. Now I have a heap of maybe 150 elements (images and text etc). If I delete the breakpoint and make a new one I will have to format every one again.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and can I rebuild the breakpoint in some way which does not involve hours of reformatting each holiday in the new breakpoint.

Please help as this is a real problem!

T

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

break point collapsing

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a website for a tour operator. One of the pages has a list of holidays - each product has an image and 3 text boxes and a button. It is a long page with about 30 holidays - so a lot of elements. The idea is that as each holiday has departed it is deleted and the rest move up the page - if you see what I mean.

When I had added a few new holidays I looked at the next breakpoint and the whole lot had collapsed into a heap of elements. I deleted the breakpoint and rebuilt it manually and cotinued to add new holidays on the page. I checked the break point  and at first it seemed OK but I just looked and the whole thing has collapsed again. Now I have a heap of maybe 150 elements (images and text etc). If I delete the breakpoint and make a new one I will have to format every one again.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and can I rebuild the breakpoint in some way which does not involve hours of reformatting each holiday in the new breakpoint.

Please help as this is a real problem!

T

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2018 0

Have something to add?