Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breakpoint question

Participant ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is a way in Muse to control whether or not I would like a change made in one breakpoint to copy across to all other breakpoints?  For example pinning a button to the right?  Obviously I would like this behaviour to be copied across all breakpoints but it doesn't seem to work.  I'm working in the latest prerelease version.

Thanks

Kim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

If you create/paste an element in largest breakpoint and pin it to browser or to container?

Both ways it keeps its pinning normally.

If not, choose with right click wether to keep size and position to a certain breakpoint or to all breakpoints:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-11 um 14.09.13.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you create/paste an element in largest breakpoint and pin it to browser or to container?

Both ways it keeps its pinning normally.

If not, choose with right click wether to keep size and position to a certain breakpoint or to all breakpoints:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-11 um 14.09.13.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uwe

Many thanks for responding, yes I've tried the right click keep size and position but it doesn't seem to work for me??  Any chance there's a bug in the release??

Many thanks

Kim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works perfect for me in "my" prerelease:

Largest breakpoint, create a rectangle, pin it to either browser or pin it to container.

Keeps position and size in all breakpoints.

Of course it is set to not resize at all.

Otherwise it would always start again with the size from largest breakpoint, before it shrinks, when using the scrubber.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Website.PNG

So how do I prevent this from happening?? When I use the scrubber to make the page smaller the text below my image drops down causing a huge gap until it reaches the next breakpoint?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines