• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breakpoints in Muse

New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish to offer some constructive criticism to the devs who make muse. When sliding the breakpoint maker (or whatever you call it), there should be a place to manually type in the number you wish. I say this because as you slide the thing over, if I'm trying to get it to 1400 for example, it will jiggle between 1399 and 1402 and its hard to get it to be at exactly 1400. It would be good if there was a space to type in my number. Another option, is to have predestined breakpoints for the common widths. Just look at the resolutions available on your laptop or desktop. My 17" screen starts at a high of 1920, then1680, 1600, 1440, 1400, 1366, 1360, 1280.......and so on. Personally, if the resolution is lower than that, they are living in the 90s with windows 98 or something.... doubtful. Anyway, I hope you think about this in your next update.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

billh1965  написал(а)

I wish to offer some constructive criticism to the devs who make muse. When sliding the breakpoint maker (or whatever you call it), there should be a place to manually type in the number you wish. I say this because as you slide the thing over, if I'm trying to get it to 1400 for example, it will jiggle between 1399 and 1402 and its hard to get it to be at exactly 1400. It would be good if there was a space to type in my number.

f2c60750f1.png

0acd774c61.png

billh1965  написал(а)

Another option, is to have

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

billh1965  написал(а)

I wish to offer some constructive criticism to the devs who make muse. When sliding the breakpoint maker (or whatever you call it), there should be a place to manually type in the number you wish. I say this because as you slide the thing over, if I'm trying to get it to 1400 for example, it will jiggle between 1399 and 1402 and its hard to get it to be at exactly 1400. It would be good if there was a space to type in my number.

f2c60750f1.png

0acd774c61.png

billh1965  написал(а)

Another option, is to have predestined breakpoints for the common widths. Just look at the resolutions available on your laptop or desktop. My 17" screen starts at a high of 1920, then1680, 1600, 1440, 1400, 1366, 1360, 1280.......and so on. Personally, if the resolution is lower than that, they are living in the 90s with windows 98 or something.... doubtful. Anyway, I hope you think about this in your next update.

It does not make sense. You just do not understand how it works. You will not be able to work with predefined breakpoints. It is necessary to completely design at one breakpoint and only then add other breakpoints.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. And how to chose where the breakpint shall start? Mine starts at -180 to -100! I want to start at 0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines