Broken Images Since Switching to SSL

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few months ago I upgraded my website to SSL and ever since my images have been broken when uploading from Muse. I've tried using the FTP upload via Muse (on every setting it allows me to use), exporting to HTML and uploading through FileZilla... still broken. The only means I've found to fix it is to manually go into the coding and change all of the images to the full url after they're uploaded, but then when I update it again through Muse those links are rewritten by the program and broken again.

 

How it's supposed to look:

Capture-Correct.PNG

How it's looked since upgrading to SSL:

Capture-Broken.PNG

URL: https://dearsweetaru.net/

 

Help, please. 😞 This is very frustrating. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Bugs, Error, Import and export, Product issue, Publish

Views

267

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think something is wrong at the server level.   When I right click in browser and select view image, I'm taken to an empty Bluehost page.  It's not even throwing a 404 error.

https://dearsweetaru.net/images/welcomefromrufio.png?crc=3847566576

 

 

If I drop the suffix, the image shows up fine.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "?crc=12345" keeps appearing at the end of my image URLs when I export from Muse (via FTP and export to HTML). I manually removed them in the code, which temporarily fixed them until I exported from Muse again which put the "?crc=12345" back into the code again.

 

Any idea what causes it to show up? How to prevent it?

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Muse is making your life miserable, stop using it.  Muse has reached it's end of life anyway.   It's time to export all your Muse sites to HTML and migrate to another editor like Dreamweaver where you control the code.  You can FTP files to server from DW or Filezilla.

 

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines