• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bugslife 2017.0 to 2017.1 & 2017.0 to 2018.1

Enthusiast ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made several testings on my personal site with different Adobe Muse Versions.

After converting my site from version 2017.0 to version 2018.1 I have several issues.

1. The stroke settings will be changed from inline to outline or center for many many page elements. Very annoying.

2. The links get broken on the web page as soon as I start editing or changing something on the master page

3. Pinned objects on the master page and the web page are causing a lot of trouble. Pages get broken.

4. Master pages with pinned objects cause a large white gap on the bottom of my web page for some reason

5. Aligning objects by using smart guides is still a huge issue. I have to zoom in endlessly to precisely align objects.

Even in the case if the objects have the exact same width and heights. Smart guides are invented to save web designers

a huge amount of time and to make sure the elements are 150% correctly aligned. I don't want to spend endless

hours and hours and hours to align objects properly on a simple layout.

Adobe has a LOT OF WORK to do for the next update with their extended Muse product support till 2020.

THANK YOU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Please get in touch with our support team using this link Contact Customer Care

Click Creative Cloud All Apps, and then select Adobe Muse.

They can investigate and log bugs if necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please get in touch with our support team using this link Contact Customer Care

Click Creative Cloud All Apps, and then select Adobe Muse.

They can investigate and log bugs if necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines