Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bullet points falling out of accordion panel

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everyone,

I'm designing a text-heavy website in which, to reduce scrolling, I've placed some text in accordion panels. However, when I use the text-wrap function as instructed on Adobe's tutorial to place the panel among the rest of the content, the Preview screen shows all the bullet points under the accordion panel (see screenshots below).

Does anyone know how I can fix this? It only happens when the accordion panel is placed in my overall textbox, but I have content following these accordion panels. I could put that content into a new text box, but I wondered if there was a better way.

Thanks,
Jenny

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

I see.

I think, the problem is caused by the fact, that the accordion is used as an inline element (pasted into the text frame) and inline elements normally can’t react responsively. This feature was already projected, but since Muse is now „End of Life“, it has never been built in.

If you want responsive behaviour – and I think, you want, because your page and your placed elements are set to responsive width – why not build the page with different single elements (text element, accordion, text el

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give us a small .muse file via Dropbox, CC Files, …, with only the elements you showed us above (one one page).

Then we will have a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a file that shows the trouble I'm having.

Dropbox - Attn Adobe Support - Accordion panel trouble.muse

Thanks,

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see.

I think, the problem is caused by the fact, that the accordion is used as an inline element (pasted into the text frame) and inline elements normally can’t react responsively. This feature was already projected, but since Muse is now „End of Life“, it has never been built in.

If you want responsive behaviour – and I think, you want, because your page and your placed elements are set to responsive width – why not build the page with different single elements (text element, accordion, text element? In this case, all works as expected.

Just have a look at this modified .muse file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lzuydo3sjsqf6iw/Accordion%20panel%20trouble%20MOD.muse?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines