Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Button of contact form not same in design mode and preview - Adobe muse 2017

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!;

I know many of us have this problem of form button, has anyone fixed it yet? so the problem is

1.- The spacing between the letters inside of the form button (which is different from the "button widget")

THIS IS HOW IT LOOK  UNDER DESIGN MODE AND SPACING OF 100%

Captura de pantalla 2017-08-03 a la(s) 22.28.52.png

2.- in the design mode looks in a certain way

Captura de pantalla 2017-08-03 a la(s) 22.31.25.png

3.- when is in preview mode or actually previewed in a browser looks totally different ----> like this

Captura de pantalla 2017-08-03 a la(s) 22.31.54.png

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY HAHAHAH AND I HAVE WASTE A LOT OF TIME IN THIS.

I NEED THIS TEMPLATE TO BE READY BECAUSE I WANT TO SELL IT.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

The default values of padding settings for the form button are incorrect. Highlight the button, go to the spacing panel  and set the top and bottom padding with the same values.

2508eab651.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what font are you using?

I would assume (from your screenshot image) that the text is being made into an image and the fix would be to use websafe fonts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ussnorway, I am using robot light and it is indeed a webfoot, i double checked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The default values of padding settings for the form button are incorrect. Highlight the button, go to the spacing panel  and set the top and bottom padding with the same values.

2508eab651.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! yes it worked!! only with the vertical spacing set to 173% and the top and botton spacing the same values 7

Captura de pantalla 2017-08-04 a la(s) 16.06.10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You do not need to use line height (173%). Leave it by default. All you need is set up in the spacing panel. A value of 7 is only an example by default. You can use any of your values.

First, stretch the button with the mouse to the size you want. Use the spacing panel to align the text inside the button as you need. Landmark - the appearance of a dotted line inside the button. As soon as it appears, the value must be returned back, so that it disappears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines