• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

button "Read more" Bouton "Lire la suite"

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lorsque les textes sont trop longs, j'aimerais créer un bouton "Lire la suite" et un bouton "Montrer moins" en fin de texte,
Connaissez vous la solution ou un widget qui permettrait de faire cela avec Muse sans utilisé le widget Accordéon?

J'ai fait un essai ici  mais je n'arrive pas à faire le bouton "Montrer moins" est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'aider. En vous remerciant

When texts are too long, I would like to create a button "Read More" and a button "to Show less" at the end of text,
Know you the solution or the widget which would allow to do it with Muse without used the widget accordion?

I made a try here but I cannot make the button "Show less" somebody could help me. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Thi is possible to a certain degree.

Just have a look at this sample site: http://read-more01.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

You may download the corresponding .muse file directly from this demo page.

But note: If you want to exactly mimic every gimmick, you are finding somewhere in the web, there is no way around learning to code.

A visual web site layout application never(!) will be able achieve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Place an accordion widget with only one "sheet" into your text box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Günter,
I tried "Accordion Widget" to create the effect "Read more". Sorry but it is impossible to have the good result.

Below I made two tests. one with Muse and an other one with js,

you think that it is possible to have the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thi is possible to a certain degree.

Just have a look at this sample site: http://read-more01.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

You may download the corresponding .muse file directly from this demo page.

But note: If you want to exactly mimic every gimmick, you are finding somewhere in the web, there is no way around learning to code.

A visual web site layout application never(!) will be able achieve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never say never

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent, Pavel Homeriki! I meant, Muse will never be able, to "mimic every gimmick, you are finding somewhere in the web".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I totally agree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines