• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Button sizes different between Master and other pages

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a Home button of 20 pixels high by 70 pixels wide on a 1200 pixel wide Master page.

When I attempt to make a similar button on another page, it is larger than the Master page button and  I cannot force the numbers to 20 and 70, Muse insists on making it 21 by 73 pixels.

I can go back to the Master page and change the size to 21 & 73 and the two buttons now match in size on the other page.

If I copy the Master page button and paste it on the other page, it expands to 21 x 74 pixels which can be reset to 20 x 70 pixels. But the button I created on that page will not resize below 21 x 73 pixels although I can make it larger.

Am I doing something wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please, give us a .muse file with only these buttons, to demonstrate the problem. To do so, you may use Dropbox or a similar file sharing service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines