Highlighted

CALL ADOBE

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have any of you actually taken the time to call Adobe Corporate to talk or leave messages with people?  I’m sure venting in forums such as this makes  you feel better, but trust me, NOBODY at Adobe is reading all of this.  CALL Corporate and Key in the directory actual CC executives.  (See my earlier post.). Explain how this is shattering real businesses and design practices!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CALL ADOBE

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have any of you actually taken the time to call Adobe Corporate to talk or leave messages with people?  I’m sure venting in forums such as this makes  you feel better, but trust me, NOBODY at Adobe is reading all of this.  CALL Corporate and Key in the directory actual CC executives.  (See my earlier post.). Explain how this is shattering real businesses and design practices!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 29, 2018 0

Have something to add?