Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Call To Action Button Open In Same Window

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all

On our website at https://www.gvrshow.com/special-events.html we have a reserve now button for special events that is programed to launch the widget from our reservation system ResDiary. With the code ResDiary gave me for that link, https://7723fded-c4a4-4605-b717-6a890ecd2c71.resdiary.com/widget/Standard/GlenwoodVaudevilleRevue/42... It opens a whole new tab or browser window with the date of show already selected. However, if one just goes directly to the widget on the Reservations page and manually selects the date, everything stays inline on the website and no new browser windows or tabs are opened.

So my question is this, can any of you think what I could do in Muse to make that "Reserve Now" button open the widget inline on the Reservations page?

Not sure this question makes sense so if you have questions please feel free to ask.

Many thanks

Beth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Beth,

It looks like the setting is embedded in the widget itself and you might have to contact the widget developer in order to tweak the widget.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Beth,

It looks like the setting is embedded in the widget itself and you might have to contact the widget developer in order to tweak the widget.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines