• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera broadcasting feature avilabe in muse like one to one & Many to many

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i am new to adobe muse great suggestion from your Community lots of learning from this Community i want to develop a chatting website with adobe muse i want function in my website is video chat with other and people connect to Many to many & one to one please guide how its possible in adobe muse thanks in advanced.

TOPICS
Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t do it! Muse is declared "end od life" and isn’t developed any further. I wouldn’t start such a project using aa outdated creation platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although there were some 3rd party widgets to support your task, it may need some more data driven webtechniques. You may search instead for a blog. As it seems to be that you are not a web coder (why would you use muse if you were one?), I may suggest squarespace for your task? https://de.squarespace.com/produkte/blog-erstellen/  That one is for the germans, you may get similar results in your language or at least in English.

You may also have a look at spark from Adobe, if you are a CC member already and anyway. Not sure if they provide chat as well. For CC-members spark is included.

At least they provide this (screenshot)

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-12 um 12.10.24.png

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support for Muse officially ends in 2 months.  Besides, it cannot do what you need without advanced programming skills.   Do a Google search for Video Chat Room Software. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it really allowed and at least accepted that ACP´s can advertise here in this forum about there webskills? Really? This is one more step to ridicilousness. Are these new guidelines, is this respectful to other forum members?

Uwe C. Roeder,  ACP

https://http://paymyrent-ACP - come on - I´m joking

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not selling anything.  Many MVPs and ACPs have forum signatures now.  My forum signature is added to posts automatically.  Even if I wanted to, I can't change it  because Account Settings are broken.   Welcome to the Khoros /Lithium platform 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines