Highlighted

Can I create a Muse website in Chinese?

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need to translate a website from french to chinese and create a website identical to the original.

A. Is Muse OK to take Chinese ?

B. In order to speed up the process and not build a website from scratch, I need to know if it possible to integrate the CSS documents from the existing website and integrate them in the new project ?

I don't know if I'm clear enough : the last website provider refused to give us the source Muse documents. It would have been a lot easier I think...but oh well..;

Cheers,

Ion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I create a Muse website in Chinese?

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need to translate a website from french to chinese and create a website identical to the original.

A. Is Muse OK to take Chinese ?

B. In order to speed up the process and not build a website from scratch, I need to know if it possible to integrate the CSS documents from the existing website and integrate them in the new project ?

I don't know if I'm clear enough : the last website provider refused to give us the source Muse documents. It would have been a lot easier I think...but oh well..;

Cheers,

Ion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2017 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jerry,

Can you check the solution in Chinese characters in Muse website and let us know if it helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2017 1