Highlighted

Can I make a forum in Adobe Muse?

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Tell me please, can I create a forum in Adobe Muse? If so, how? If not, why not?

No, you can’t out of the box. Why? A forum needs a database backend, which isn’t actually implemented within Muse.

Building something like that requires the use of 3rd party widget to integrate a forum, like this one, for example: https://www.muse-themes.com/products/muut-forum

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I make a forum in Adobe Muse?

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Tell me please, can I create a forum in Adobe Muse? If so, how? If not, why not?

No, you can’t out of the box. Why? A forum needs a database backend, which isn’t actually implemented within Muse.

Building something like that requires the use of 3rd party widget to integrate a forum, like this one, for example: https://www.muse-themes.com/products/muut-forum

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will it work with this widget?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

… there is a live preview at the linked address …

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2017 0
Enthusiast ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe please allow apple to purchase adobe muse from you guys since you don't care about this product. we need this program to live on.This was a bad idea from adobe to get rid of adobe muse, now a lot of businesses are going to be out of business. please apple can you buy muse.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2018 2
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't know why they got rid of it and I hope something'll happen and they'll change their mind

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kimbao_2009  wrote

I really don't know why they got rid of it and I hope something'll happen and they'll change their mind

That won't happen because it's a white elephant. 

White elephant - Wikipedia

Adobe is committed to ending Muse and urging all its users to migrate their sites over to new software before March 2020.  You can't say you haven't been warned.   So do what needs to be done and move on.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2019 0