• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I make a forum in Adobe Muse?

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Tell me please, can I create a forum in Adobe Muse? If so, how? If not, why not?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

No, you can’t out of the box. Why? A forum needs a database backend, which isn’t actually implemented within Muse.

Building something like that requires the use of 3rd party widget to integrate a forum, like this one, for example: https://www.muse-themes.com/products/muut-forum

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you can’t out of the box. Why? A forum needs a database backend, which isn’t actually implemented within Muse.

Building something like that requires the use of 3rd party widget to integrate a forum, like this one, for example: https://www.muse-themes.com/products/muut-forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will it work with this widget?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

… there is a live preview at the linked address …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe please allow apple to purchase adobe muse from you guys since you don't care about this product. we need this program to live on.This was a bad idea from adobe to get rid of adobe muse, now a lot of businesses are going to be out of business. please apple can you buy muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't know why they got rid of it and I hope something'll happen and they'll change their mind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

kimbao_2009  wrote

I really don't know why they got rid of it and I hope something'll happen and they'll change their mind

That won't happen because it's a white elephant. 

White elephant - Wikipedia

Adobe is committed to ending Muse and urging all its users to migrate their sites over to new software before March 2020.  You can't say you haven't been warned.   So do what needs to be done and move on.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines