• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I make such an animation?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a widget, or can I do something like that myself? Observe, when you scroll the page, the animation disappears. And when you return to the top of the page, the animation returns. As an example on the site: https://huemor.rocks/company/?utm_source=clutch&utm_medium=directory&utm_campaign=clutchlisting

Screenshot_11.png

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_13.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

honest = I'd make it in Adobe Edge but yes that widget is just a demo to show how different codes work... more an example of his UI design than the animation itself

I assume he would be happy to make it say whatever if you pay the guy for his work = contact him and ask

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have to do the animation in a different app like After Effects or Animate or similar app.

This can be embedded into muse in most cases.

Might not get easy to combine it with kind of a scroll motion effect, to make it disappear by scrolling down and reappear scrolling up again.

The animation on my side did not work properly at all in Chrome. My connection is pretty fast.

Works pretty good on Firefox, though.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I realized that it is necessary either to create animations, or use ready-made animations from other people. Could you tell me: I inserted the code html, css<style> and js <script> in the metadata. But there is no animation on the site. Only a static inscription and all. Why is this happening?

https://codepen.io/juliangarnier/pen/oZNYXB animation

Screenshot_14.pngScreenshot_15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, i have no clue about coding.

I must invite some coders to this thread.

Let´s see, what they can say to this .

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I would be very grateful to you. let's do that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK!

Hi Ussnorway​ and Pavel Homeriki​. WOuld you be so kind to chime in here and have a closer look?

THX in advance

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are lots of options but when all else fails; read the instructions

Screenshot (358).png

example page = Markdown, Postcss (with Bootstrap 4) and Typescript because I'm old school

Anime

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I'm stupid, it's quite possible. I tried to copy the code written here, but also the unnecessary objects of codepan are copied along with the necessary element (animation). I did not copy that code ?? What have I done wrong?

Screenshot_17.png

Screenshot_16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

press the button to hide the html code mate

Screenshot (361).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks, but now the header hinders me. Can I also remove it?

Screenshot_18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bogdang32219752  wrote

now the header hinders me. Can I also remove it?

Under the rules = if you pay for the widget you are then allowed to edit the code so yes you can "remove" it

however I assume you don't want to pay as you don't know how to code... at least not yet, so another option is to "hide" the panel under something else

Screenshot (362).png

example iframe layout

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And, as I understand it, having a free fare, I also can not change the content? (Text and background)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

honest = I'd make it in Adobe Edge but yes that widget is just a demo to show how different codes work... more an example of his UI design than the animation itself

I assume he would be happy to make it say whatever if you pay the guy for his work = contact him and ask

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to bother you again. Could you tell me how to superimpose the elements of Adobe Muse on top of the code elements?

I can not close objects that I do not need. When I superimpose a layer in Adobe Muse, in a preview of it is omitted.

Screenshot_19.png

Screenshot_20.png

Screenshot_21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bogdang32219752  wrote

how to superimpose the elements of Adobe Muse on top of the code elements?

please define 'superimpose'

you can add objects to the design by placing them in a layer above the widget (see my last screenshot)... this makes them appear 'on top' of the code and you could have the top layer transparent but I'm not sure what you mean by superimpose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This animation can not be integrated into Muse because it uses an incompatible jQuery library 3.3.1. The Muse uses 1.8.3.

Clarification - I mean full integration into a live site, and not as a banner as shown above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes and no, you only need 1.8.3 as a fall back for people with older browsers and you can add it in if you really want it

Screenshot (659).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines