• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I make the same scrolling in Adobe Muse as on this site?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Is it possible to make the same scrolling in Adobe Musa? So that when you scroll the page, the selected items still move? Look at the scrolling on this site. Exactly the same can be done? Using widgets or standard tools?--------------- http://neva.mikado-themes.com/ --------------------

Screenshot_8.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scrollmotion yes – delay no.

google search: adobe muse scroll motion effects

Add scroll effects to your Adobe Muse website

Add scroll motion effects to objects |

Scroll Effects: Layers | 

Best Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

​Why can not I make a delay? Even with the help of widgets can not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you follow the tutorials I mentioned above (in my first post). you´ll see, that elements need some position where you make them behave, like you desire (come up, come down, come from the side, come slow, come fast, …).

This delay has to be some kind of code, which is provided by muse out of the box.

There´s also a widget "scroll reveal" with which some kind of delay might happen, but has to be proven so far.

Ask the vendors of this widget: muse-themes.com

You may also have a closer look at musewidgets.com , where you find much more related. Watch qooqee, for example.

They build a complete scroll motion widget.

Did you already watch the tutorials?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a scroll effects widget from QooQee, but can I make the delay with this widget? I tried, but more features than the standard Muse scrolling - the QooQee widget does not. You could not tell me? I can even share this widget with you, so that you can help me. I read their instructions, but nothing has been said about the delay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot help you with the qooqee widget. You must ask qooqee about their widget.

I told you, the delay is not possible out of the box and will need some coding, which muse isn`t done for mainly.

The delay might not be possible, even with the qooqee.

I assume you purchased the ultimate pass? Maybe you can combine it with their "animated entry" widget?

But it will not get the exact same effect, I guess. Ask qooqee.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines