Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I please get a straight answer from the Muse Team about InBrowser Editing

Engaged ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are my questions about Muse 2018.1 and InBrowser Editing:

1. InBrowser Editing is compatible Adobe Muse 2018.1 and should work as expected
  2. InBrowser Editing is no longer compatible with Adobe Muse 2018.1 and no fixes are planned
  3. InBrowser Editing is compatible with Adobe Muse 2018.1 however if you use 3rd party Widgets with Adobe Muse InBrowser Editing will not work as expected.
  4. The Adobe Muse team knows nothing about InBrowser Editing compatibility with Adobe Muse 2018.1, ask the InBrowser Editing team.

Thanks in advance for your response.

CY.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Christo14  wrote

1. no fixes are planned

correct

Christo14  wrote

1. ask the InBrowser Editing team.

also correct

if your client makes a few changes and you sync that afternoon on Adobe BC or some half decent 3rd party host then it tends to work... or at least you can track down the issue blocking things

if your client makes 200 changes over 2-3 years and you don't sync them until the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know much about it except that your web hosting must be compatible with IBE.  Maybe Preran can check with the team and get better answers for you.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I said many months ago, and I don't think things have changed.

If you are using a third party server for hosting your site (other than BC), your sites should continue to function as intended. If you are on a third party server, and are having issues with IBE, I suggest reaching out to Adobe Support Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Christo14  wrote

1. no fixes are planned

correct

Christo14  wrote

1. ask the InBrowser Editing team.

also correct

if your client makes a few changes and you sync that afternoon on Adobe BC or some half decent 3rd party host then it tends to work... or at least you can track down the issue blocking things

if your client makes 200 changes over 2-3 years and you don't sync them until the site starts to crash then you made a mistake and IBE was not the correct tool to use so it won't work well i.e, its a temp band-aid option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines