• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I recreate this website in adobe muse?

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

www.64audio.com/designer#model

I have a T-shirt production business and would want to make a website with a designer page like this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2019 Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No simple answer possible. The site, you have linked, isn‘t responsive (and therefore doesn‘t wok well on mobile devices).

It is no problem at all to re-create such a site with Muse from a design point of view. The problem is, that the site has a shop with an underlying content management system. To achieve this, you would need an extern widget to integrate a shopping system like Shopify or Ecwid.

Furthermore, Adobe Muse unfortunately is declared „End of Life“ and isn‘t developed any more. Therefore I wouldn‘t recommend to start a new website project with this application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dundeey…, in some little way yes and in some BIG way no. You would need at least a 3rd party widget to do that "shop-thing".

I cannot recommend Muse, though because of this and because it is EOL, so I strongly recommend to try something else.

There are quite some tools, even for non coders, but probably not as price-sensitive as Muse was. If you´re on Mac you could go with "blocs for mac", all other shown tools are kind of subscription as well and you will need a good running business/client for that.

Because it is your own business, it is your choice, I´m afraid.

Out there, regarding to MUSE is also: wappler, without code, webflow – as of this reading none of them works as "free" as Muse did.

One more, but with more coding necessary is pinegrow, they also provide some easy to go bootstrap and stuff, the forum is quite "rude" for non coders, if you know what I mean, so you might have to find your own way with it.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Take some expert advice, don't use Muse for this.   Muse is end of life so it's not being developed anymore.  More importantly, there are much better solutions you can use besides  Muse.

First you need a PCI compliant shopping cart and a payment processor or gateway to process payments securely.  Start at your bank because whichever payment processing system you use will need to be compatible with your merchant bank account otherwise you don't get paid.  A lot of amateurs build their site first and then realize later that it won't work with their bank so they have to start over.  Please don't make that costly mistake.

If you're not an experienced coder & server security expert (few people are), PCI compliance is a complicated area where you must defer to the experts to protect  yourself and your customers from possible ID theft. 

https://www.pcicomplianceguide.org/faq/

Look at:

Good luck with your project!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines