Can I still download Muse?

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ahve an old websote that i built in Muse that I need to amend but I deleted Muse frm my desktop. I cant find it in CC. Is it gone now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 30, 2020
Nancy OShea Adobe Community Professional , Nov 30, 2020
Do you have a paid Creative Cloud ALL APPS plan? Did you check the box to Show Older Apps from your Creative Cloud Preference settings?  In the latest CC desktop app, click your Avatar > Preferences > Apps (see screenshot).     If you're on a Teams/Enterprise plan, contact your IT dept.  Your plan Admin will need to create a new package for you.  

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a paid Creative Cloud ALL APPS plan?

Did you check the box to Show Older Apps from your Creative Cloud Preference settings?  In the latest CC desktop app, click your Avatar > Preferences > Apps (see screenshot).

image.png

If you're on a Teams/Enterprise plan, contact your IT dept.  Your plan Admin will need to create a new package for you.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that worked, thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines