• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CAN I STREAM VIDEO WITH ADOBE MUSE

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have design a website in muse wanted to know whether i stream videos through my Adobe muse site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

I think that any streaming platform has the ability to embed a player. It's not Muse's question. Examine the documentation on the side of the streaming platform. Muse can not manage video streams, like any other site. You can only embed the player and nothing more.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not depend on Muse. You can embed the player from your YouTube channel using a standard widget and drive the stream using YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if i don't want to Youtube but other streaming platforms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that any streaming platform has the ability to embed a player. It's not Muse's question. Examine the documentation on the side of the streaming platform. Muse can not manage video streams, like any other site. You can only embed the player and nothing more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also want to know which video player i can stream with and how can stream from my cameras through muse website. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines