• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not publish new trial sites to BC (should be possible till June 2018)

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

just tried to publish a new trial site to BC (wich still should be possible), but muse only offered to publish to existing trial sites, not create a new trial site.

What could be the reason?

Thanks and greetings, Boris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Hey bocheinski,

I totally understand your frustration and apologize for the same.

Yes, it is very inconvenient for us without an option of publishing trial sites, however, we can still workaround on this.

You can proceed to publish trial sites as per the steps noted here: Publishing in Muse with Business Catalyst - Google Docs

Essentially, you have to set up the site in BC first before attempting to publish in Muse.

Please note that the trial sites created this way are deleted after 30 days if not up

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature has been removed and there are no plans to reinstate it. I apologize for the frustration, but that is my most honest answer.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey bocheinski,

I totally understand your frustration and apologize for the same.

Yes, it is very inconvenient for us without an option of publishing trial sites, however, we can still workaround on this.

You can proceed to publish trial sites as per the steps noted here: Publishing in Muse with Business Catalyst - Google Docs

Essentially, you have to set up the site in BC first before attempting to publish in Muse.

Please note that the trial sites created this way are deleted after 30 days if not upgraded.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines