• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access Library in Adobe Muse (but works fine everywhere else)

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is weird, the CC library is working perfectly with Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator, but I'm unable to use it in Adobe Muse. The panel is just empty...
I tried to reinstall Muse but it remains like that. No error message about sync, I really don't understand.
Capture d’écran 2017-11-27 à 09.09.57.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. For no good reason Adobe Muse tells me I should install Creative Cloud too. How do I tell Muse that CC is really installed and to show my CC libraries again???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please check if you are on MAC 10.10.5?

If yes then upgrading MAC to 10.11 or above should fix the issue as minimum requirement for Muse CC 2018 is MAC 10.11.

Regards,

Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on 10.11. In any case the CC Libraries panel failed a week or so ago without any change in the Muse app, the CC app, or the mac system. I've since updated Muse (SHIVER!!!!!) and Muse thankfully seems to be operating okay this time!!!! except I still can't raise the CC Libraries (which I can access in my CC account on the web). Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Martin,

Please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number along with a URL of this post over a private message. We will get in touch with you for investigation. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines