• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't edit woo commerce pages in muse

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working to build a wordpress website using MuseXpress and Woo Commerce plugin for the past few days. And I'm very frustrated that it doesn't seem like I can edit any of the woo commerce pages in muse (I can drag the widgets from my library to the page but it doesn't let me edit). I have installed all the plugins and widgets both in Muse and my wordpress admin page. I have searched the all teh forums but it seems like no one is addressing this issue currently. Did I make some stupid mistakes or am I missing something?

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 11.31.35 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Unfortunately, personally I can not recommend any courses on the Wordpress. It took me one day and 20 simple lessons that are on the official website. But before that I had a lot of experience with joomla and I had an understanding about the principles of CMS. I can say that WordPress is a very simple system, and I think the lessons that are in Youtube are enough for a beginner. As for design, I can recommend this page builder (premium theme).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact MuseXpress support... And I would recommend you to use just WordPress without Muse, without MuseXpress. You will get a much lighter workflow than MuseXpress, if you study WordPress yourself a little and choose which one of special page builders for wordpress. (My personal opinion)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, I have been looking at forums and none of the responses are as good as your suggestion haha. Thank you for saving me time, I have to say Muse is a b**ch to work with rn, unlike lightroom, AI and PS.... Anyways, thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But one question: I've been looking at courses on Lynda (I get everything through my school on there), what would be some good course path for me to start on using wordpress and woocommerce? I'm currently just trying to launch and test the storefront website as soon as possible. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, personally I can not recommend any courses on the Wordpress. It took me one day and 20 simple lessons that are on the official website. But before that I had a lot of experience with joomla and I had an understanding about the principles of CMS. I can say that WordPress is a very simple system, and I think the lessons that are in Youtube are enough for a beginner. As for design, I can recommend this page builder (premium theme).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will look into that, I mean it shouldn't take to long for me to learn the in-and-outs of wordpress, but thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines