Highlighted

Can't generate code

Participant ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys,

I'm getting the message "Could not generate code to enable one or more web fonts on page 'Home'. [Error 0: Not Connected" when I try to upload my site to FTP server.

I use 2 or 3 fonts on this page but I can't tell which one is causing the problems. Is there a way I can which one and what the problem with the font is? They seem to be fonts that are normally fine for website use.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Cheers...Stuart

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't generate code

Participant ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys,

I'm getting the message "Could not generate code to enable one or more web fonts on page 'Home'. [Error 0: Not Connected" when I try to upload my site to FTP server.

I use 2 or 3 fonts on this page but I can't tell which one is causing the problems. Is there a way I can which one and what the problem with the font is? They seem to be fonts that are normally fine for website use.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Cheers...Stuart

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 01, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Which web fonts exactly are you using?
  • Are they TypeKit/Edge fonts or self hosted web fonts?
  • Did you provide the correct site URL in the export/publish dialog?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 01, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would remove all three fonts until you find the culprit.

I'm guessing with very little to go on that your Adobe font has been discontinued for web usage.  You'll need to replace it with another font.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 01, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, Nancy, this can’t be the case. Although TypeKit is now Adobe Fonts, the TypeKit fonts and its server side „connections" are working without issues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem today. I'm only using TypeKit fonts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read my answer 1 …

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have solved the problem. I discovered that it may have had to do with Adobe not receiving a scheduled payment. It disabled certain functions, it seems, and now it appears to be working -- except for the TypeKit fonts, which, it appears, won't work till the matter is rectified, which I was promised would be within 24 hours.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2019 1