• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't get my footer over entire page

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so yeah i want my footer to be filled over the entire length of the page, but what ussually works for muse somethimes litterally stops working

ussually i put the boxes on the end corners of the page and this most of the times work, other times i shut muse off and on again and then it works

today i spent almost 3 hours and stil no result, please fix it, because this is rediculous something some stupid can cause so much work, i have the same problem with my header

adobe muse problem.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Your rectangle is set to "Resize: Width and Height" and not to "Stretch to Browser Width".

Additionally you may click onto the small double arrow to the left/right of rhe breakpoint bar. This stretches your whole pge to browser width.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your rectangle is set to "Resize: Width and Height" and not to "Stretch to Browser Width".

Additionally you may click onto the small double arrow to the left/right of rhe breakpoint bar. This stretches your whole pge to browser width.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

alright chancing the double arrow position did it,

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines