Highlighted

can't publish because of 500 error?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As recent as yesterday, I was able to upload changes to my websites built in Muse.  Today I went to do another update and now I'm getting an error (500 error) everythime I try.  It says it cannot process the web fonts? I have downloaded fonts, changed them on the site- everything trying to upload changes, but nothing is working.  I need to still work in Muse for a little longer.  How do I get passed this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

can't publish because of 500 error?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As recent as yesterday, I was able to upload changes to my websites built in Muse.  Today I went to do another update and now I'm getting an error (500 error) everythime I try.  It says it cannot process the web fonts? I have downloaded fonts, changed them on the site- everything trying to upload changes, but nothing is working.  I need to still work in Muse for a little longer.  How do I get passed this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0