• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use the breakpoint feature.

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, please help me as soon as you can.

Recently i was creating breakpoints with Adobe Muse but suddenly i cant't make them anymore. Whenever i drag the "drag to simulate browser width" button to the left, it doesn't shrink, doesn't squash anything. It stops at 0. Thank you for you time.Jegyzet 2019-07-12 062740.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Of course this happens! It is expected behaviour. You have defined a fixed width breakpoint with a width of 1370 px. That means, nothing will happen („shrink“, „squash“), if your browser window/device is smaller than 1370 px

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course this happens! It is expected behaviour. You have defined a fixed width breakpoint with a width of 1370 px. That means, nothing will happen („shrink“, „squash“), if your browser window/device is smaller than 1370 px

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

something is happening, Muse is showing you how your design will look i.e, cut in half, when someone with a smaller browser opens it... you could add a smaller breakpoint to design for that senario or you can make a alt layout {or you could do both but thats advanced}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines