Highlighted

Can you buy Muse and not rent it?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I do not want to pay a credit each month and prefer to buy a stand alone version.  Is that even possible and at what price?  Thank you.

Cheers

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

web design changes every two minutes and a buy (never upgrade) package isn't appropriate but its your money mate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you buy Muse and not rent it?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I do not want to pay a credit each month and prefer to buy a stand alone version.  Is that even possible and at what price?  Thank you.

Cheers

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

web design changes every two minutes and a buy (never upgrade) package isn't appropriate but its your money mate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you only can use Muse asa subscription .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you.  I'll have to find another software then.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately yes. But you won’t find an  other freeform web design/layout application. There isn’t one

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that comes with free web hosting for your test sites... lots of luck

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not want to pay a credit each month.  It might be appropriate for some but it's simply not for me.  I am surprised Adobe do not offer an alternative to customers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don`t you use other Adobe applications? From a certain point it could be a question of rentability for you?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True it's my money 🙂  I prefer to buy a package that I can upgrade.  Actually I've just found an alternative that's free and I'm going to give it a go.  We'll see...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2017 0