• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you export HTML of individual pages from Muse?

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to have HTML packages for each page in my document. Is it possible to export individual pages? I know about toggling pages on and off for export but that still requires me doing that for every one of my 35 and growing document. I was hoping there is a faster way to do this. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

No, this isn’t possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, this isn’t possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure...just html ...use Google or other similar tool.

How to Copy Code From a Website

You can use Pinegrow or...

If you're on a desktop computer, saving a web page is dead simple. Just open up your browser, navigate to the page, and go to File > Save Page As. Save it as "Web Page, Complete" somewhere in your documents.

You'll get an HTML file and a folder full of images and other data contained within-don't delete this. When you want to see the web page, just double-click on the HTML file and you should be able to see it just as it was when you saved it, whether you have a connection or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I have found a work around. (Try it, but at your own risk.)

When you do  Menu Bar>File>Preview Page in Browser" [Ctrl+Shift+E on Windows] , the page it shows in your Browser is also saved temporarily to a Preview Folder. 

This is here on a Windows OS computer

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\com.adobe.AdobeMuseCC.2018.1\Local Store\Preview\NameOfMuseFile\

(UserName, AdobeMuseCC folderNameOfMuseFile may vary)

(I'm not sure where this is on a mac, but if you create and PREVIEW a dummy page in Muse called "WhereIsMuseStoringMyPreviewFiles" and then afterwards search your Mac for WhereIsMuseStoringMyPreviewFiles.html, you will find it).

You can then copy the updated files to your Export folder or directly FTP them to your website. 

NB: I notice that some files are not deleted from the Preview Folder. I havent found problems yet, but dont take risks on your published website until you have checked that this method is not damaging. i.e. This is at your own risk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines