Highlighted

Can you export HTML of individual pages from Muse?

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to have HTML packages for each page in my document. Is it possible to export individual pages? I know about toggling pages on and off for export but that still requires me doing that for every one of my 35 and growing document. I was hoping there is a faster way to do this. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you export HTML of individual pages from Muse?

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to have HTML packages for each page in my document. Is it possible to export individual pages? I know about toggling pages on and off for export but that still requires me doing that for every one of my 35 and growing document. I was hoping there is a faster way to do this. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, this isn’t possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2017 0
HMAM LATEST
Enthusiast ,
Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure...just html ...use Google or other similar tool.

How to Copy Code From a Website

You can use Pinegrow or...

If you're on a desktop computer, saving a web page is dead simple. Just open up your browser, navigate to the page, and go to File > Save Page As. Save it as "Web Page, Complete" somewhere in your documents.

You'll get an HTML file and a folder full of images and other data contained within-don't delete this. When you want to see the web page, just double-click on the HTML file and you should be able to see it just as it was when you saved it, whether you have a connection or not.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2017 2