• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Log in to Muse - Support told me to post here...

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to log in to Muse so I can export my site pages as HTML and get them on another platform.

I am currently unable to log in to Muse.  When I attempt to do so I get a prompt the I must purchase a subscription to the software again, however and there does not appear to be any way to purchase it.

I am currently locked out of my website editor and have years of work that I cannot access.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

- Steven

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to buy Adobe Muse all apps to access my data.  This seems like a shady business practice to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're using discontinued software that's no longer sold or supported.  It's the same for other discontinued titles like Fireworks and SpeedGrade.   You only have access to them from an All Apps plan.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a PAID All apps plan to Creative Cloud?  Is your account in good standing?

Please log-in to your account below to confirm.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

Assuming your account is active & payment details are current, try opening Creative Cloud desktop app.  Click the gear icon.  Log-out and restart your computer.  Log-in again with your paid ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines