Highlighted

Cannot switch FTP accounts when trying to upload.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to "Upload to FTP Host" within Muse. I have an FTP account to which I upload successfully every day using Muse. I'm trying to switch to another FTP account, but when I try, Adobe Muse quits suddenly and exits unexpectedly. I've tried deleting the preferences file without success.

Of course, I can export HTML to a folder and use my FTP client to upload, but that is rather inconvenient. (Although better than nothing).

Any solutions/help would be greatly appreciated. What file or files are corrupted in Adobe Muse?

Ted Chanin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot switch FTP accounts when trying to upload.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to "Upload to FTP Host" within Muse. I have an FTP account to which I upload successfully every day using Muse. I'm trying to switch to another FTP account, but when I try, Adobe Muse quits suddenly and exits unexpectedly. I've tried deleting the preferences file without success.

Of course, I can export HTML to a folder and use my FTP client to upload, but that is rather inconvenient. (Although better than nothing).

Any solutions/help would be greatly appreciated. What file or files are corrupted in Adobe Muse?

Ted Chanin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're on Windows, disconnect from the Internet BEFORE you launch Muse. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0