• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant get my site on first page on google

Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have really worked hard with this websites: www.nordvestenterrasse.no and northdental.no. Still i can't get them up on google. What i am doing wrong??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Did you follow kind of these suggestions/rules: 5 Essential SEO Tips for Adobe Muse Sites | MuseThemes.com - YouTube

There are many of them. I don't know, what you mean

cathrinen92883330  schrieb

I have really worked hard with this websites:

It takes at least two weeks in my experience, before you get good results for google.

Depends on many things: what are you asking google for / how many companies like your clients one are out there / are the competitors in the same town  – and so on.

Did you us

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When did you update your site?

It normally takes 48+ hrs for a site to be detected by Google, depending on the SEO and metadata info.

Our experts can share more info regarding this.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am updating the site all the time. And it is very much text there as well. And i now the site i getting crawl my google.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long does it take to get to the top of google? Do we talk weeks or months?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you follow kind of these suggestions/rules: 5 Essential SEO Tips for Adobe Muse Sites | MuseThemes.com - YouTube

There are many of them. I don't know, what you mean

cathrinen92883330  schrieb

I have really worked hard with this websites:

It takes at least two weeks in my experience, before you get good results for google.

Depends on many things: what are you asking google for / how many companies like your clients one are out there / are the competitors in the same town  – and so on.

Did you use real text (webfonts), did you set up page descriptions, did you set up h1, h2, h3 tags for your headlines …

So what exactly did you do?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines