Highlighted

Carousel gallery and different backgrounds

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is it possible to link two slideshows? I want to use a carousel gallery (for logos) but a different background (using a full screen gallery) for each logo. similar to this:4_jp_galleryslider-3.gif

Hi,

I am afraid that it can't be possible in Muse to have two slideshows linked to one.

I can help you with the carousel gallery widget and its instructions here - Add a photo album carousel in Muse.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Carousel gallery and different backgrounds

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is it possible to link two slideshows? I want to use a carousel gallery (for logos) but a different background (using a full screen gallery) for each logo. similar to this:4_jp_galleryslider-3.gif

Hi,

I am afraid that it can't be possible in Muse to have two slideshows linked to one.

I can help you with the carousel gallery widget and its instructions here - Add a photo album carousel in Muse.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 27, 2018 0
Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2018 0