• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

case #ADB3182535S6 has not been resolved

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

case #ADB3182535S6 has not been resolved, Muse web page in browser is error: cannot find page. the case does not appear under my cases, it is recent (2 days). Have followed all links and still cannot understand. Need to SPEAK LIVE to a tech person but can't seem how to, Ive tried everything. Got response from

Abhishek Shukla

BC-Support

once with a link Add a domain name to your site using the BC DNS service but I already have been using my same domain name for years. Updated billing info etc. PLEASE HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For this you need contacting Adobe. If you found the chat option you will also find the phone option if offered. If that option is not offered, it’s not available and either you start explaining your problem here or you need to use chat again.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public user-to-user forum.  We do not know what your case is about unless you tell us.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines