Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have recently installed MuseCC2018. Now I want to exchange files between Muse and Ai + Ps via the CC Libraries Panel.

I can access my libraries from Ai and Ps, but not from Muse. The CC libraries Panel is completely blank.

How can I "turn on" CC Libraries? What can I do?

Thanks, Gabriele

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is hard to say.

• Are you looking in "Muse’s CC Library“ panel, not in the „Library“ panel, which is a "Muse only“ collection?
  • Did you try, to place a simple element in Illustrator into the library? Does it appear in Muse’s CC Library?
  • Did you see that small menu at the top of Muse’s CC Library panel, which allows you to switch between different libraries?
  • Did you have a look at this document: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/libraries.html#?
  • Did you try to sign out from Creative Cloud by click onto your Avatar in the CC Desktop App:

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Are you looking in "Muse’s CC Library“ panel, not in the „Library“ panel, which is a "Muse only“ collection?

=> Yes.

• Did you try, to place a simple element in Illustrator into the library? Does it appear in Muse’s CC Library?

=> Yes, it appears in Photoshop but not in Muse

• Did you see that small menu at the top of Muse’s CC Library panel, which allows you to switch between different libraries?

=> No, the panel is blank

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-28 um 18.30.14.png

=> Yes, but this does´t help. I know what to do with libraries an the difference between Muse an CC libraries, but I can´t load any CC Library in Muse, even if they are present on my CC Account.

• Did you try to sign out from Creative Cloud by click onto your Avatar in the CC Desktop App:

=> No, not yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CaraBenNemsi  wrote

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-28 um 18.30.14.png

this panel has not made a network link to Adobe... I would assume antivirus software first

other tests;

does your Adobe CC app have a sign in and are the files online?

Screenshot (649).png

p.s, if you sign out of Muse then the panel will ask you to sign in but a blank panel = network error

Screenshot (653).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am singed in via the CC Desktop App, the files are online and all other Apps are synching fine with the CC libraries. In Muse I am signed on as well - but the panel is still completely blank. Can it be a network error then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try „Customer Care“ linked in my post #4?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meanwhile I tried to log off an on again from CC Desktop App, but it made no difference....

Viele Grüße,

Gabriele

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have a look at this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10159919#10159919, especially post 4. If this doesn’t help, you find a customer care address in post 10.

Hope, this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines