• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

change type color/weight in the states panel

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

want to change the color or weight of my text where I have buttons or hyperlinks. Everytime I try to do this I get an error message saying  text ranges cannot be edited or formatted per state. etc. It seems like many sites have rollover and click type color changes, how do I do this? thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Coincidentally I have found this thread which has been answered by Günter Heißenbüttel a year back on the same date -Muse isn't letting me alter text color in different states - "Text changes cannot be edited or formatted per state..." 

You can also refer to this and still doesn't work please provide a small .muse file as described in above response by Guenter.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally this works fine! Could you share (–> Dropbox, CC Files, …) a small .muse file, showing your issue? An empty page containing only one button should be enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Coincidentally I have found this thread which has been answered by Günter Heißenbüttel a year back on the same date -Muse isn't letting me alter text color in different states - "Text changes cannot be edited or forma... 

You can also refer to this and still doesn't work please provide a small .muse file as described in above response by Guenter.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines