Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change website main URL and title

Contributor ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I was hoping someone could help me with my URL. When my website is searched on google, the old URL comes up www.schwabphotography.com. My new one is www.mattschwab.com. I was hoping this would be fixed by changing the main website URL on Business Catalyst, but it has not. Also, the old title shows up as Photography. How do I change the title of the webpage coming up in the browser?

Attached a screen shot below to visually explain it as well.

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 5.58.05 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how long ago did you change the name?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A while ago.

So I just went ahead and deleted the schwabphotography.com URL off of business catalyst, and it changed automatically in google search. Great! That's one problem solved. The other one is figuring out how the heck to change the title that's showing up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines