• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change YouTube embed code reflecting unchecking "Show suggested videos when the video finishes"

Contributor ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A YouTube video I placed on my website with the YouTube Social widget has suggested videos at the end of my video. To avoid that, in YouTube you can uncheck the box: "Show suggested videos when the video finishes". When this is unchecked, it changes the embed code. How can I make this change in my video on Muse?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

You can't. This function uses YouTube's own code, user account and cookies. It has nothing to do with the embedding itself. You can try that yourself by nixing the cookies and signing out of your Google/ YouTube account (including browser sync) - you will see compeltely different suggestions or none at all if you choose so.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't. This function uses YouTube's own code, user account and cookies. It has nothing to do with the embedding itself. You can try that yourself by nixing the cookies and signing out of your Google/ YouTube account (including browser sync) - you will see compeltely different suggestions or none at all if you choose so.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines